Spammers, don't use this program! In every message it sends Nico's Mailer puts some extra information which makes it easy to trace back the message to you!
- Remove the e-mail addresses of bounced mails automatically from your mailing list.
- Send out individualized messages by using macro's in subject line or body text. The macro (for instance the string %firstname%) will be replaced just before the message is sent out to a recipient.
- View your message just before it is actually sent out, but after the macros are expanded. In this window you can modify that particular message, cancel the message, or abort the whole mailing.
- Nico's Mailer can send HTML mail.
- Send messages via your ISP's SMTP server or via the Direct Send feature, which puts the message right into the recipients' mailbox. This gives you instant feedback about the send operation, no more failed delivery messages in your own mailbox.
- Validate e-mail addresses by using the Direct Send option.
- Keep track of the mailing result for each individual recipient and ask Nico's Mailer to try again for unsuccessful deliveries.
- As Nico's Mailer is fully multi-threaded, it can perform a number of send operations simultaneously.
- Nico's Mailer runs on any Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 machine connected to the Internet.
- Added SMTP authentication.
- Fixed bug: when removing bounced e-mail addresses only the first of a set of identical addresses was removed.
- Nico's Mailer can now automatically remove e-mail addresses from bounced mails.
- Fixed bug in sequence of HTML-tags while sending HTML-mail.
- Fixed bug: Program ended up looping while processing very long lines of message text.
- Spaces at the end of email addresses are now ignored while checking for duplicate addresses, to avoid confusion.
- Improved helpfile.
- Added ability to send to (or validate) selected recipients only.
- Greatly improved responsiveness of user interface.
- Bug fixed: Starting sending after a certain time sometimes resulted in sending the same mail over and over again.
- Increased performance and stability.
- Fixed bug which sometimes caused crash when not connected to the Internet.
- Fixed bug causing "Could not connect to DNS server" message.
- Fixed bug causing crash when saving new mailing list.
- Fixed bug causing crash on Windows 2000 when accessing menu.
- Bug fixed: Reported "No Internet connection" on some systems connected to the Internet.